Friday 20 December 2013

Goodreads reviews

       So, for anyone who doesn't know, this blog was mainly started for a class I was taking, teaching us about using media at work. Since the class ended, I haven't really touched it. I'm not sure why.

      However I've decided I'm going to try to post more frequently. First, though, I'll back up some older reviews from goodreads to the site. For anyone who doesn't know, goodreads has changed their policies so they are able to delete people's reviews without notice. I haven't noticed any issues yet, but I thought I'd put them up here just in case. 

     Plus, since this is a personal blog, I don't have to stick to books either! I'll keep posting interesting links to interesting sites, and fanfic I find around the web. 

     I'm terribly sorry about the long silence. Hopefully I'll be able to make up for it in the future.



           SakuraKat.

No comments:

Post a Comment